Maths'r'us Index du Forum Maths'r'us
Le forum des matheux de l'UdeS

FAQFAQ PortailCalendrier BETA   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
 Lo-FiVersion Lo-Fi (Beta) 

Facebook Delete Request Javascript

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maths'r'us Index du Forum -> Forum -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
impindar

Coolness: 132
Average Coolness: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Delete Request Javascript Répondre en citant

Facebook Delete Request Javascript
> DOWNLOAD

Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Deleting a Request on a Facebook app Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite I'm brand new to Facebook development, and I'm puzzling over the FB Requests documentation, wherein it claims: "When a user is directed to your app by clicking accepting a Request you must delete the request after it has been accepted." Quite frankly I have no idea what they're talking about. For example, a friend may still have messages from you even after you delete your account. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. I saw that. asked 5 years, 5 months ago viewed 765 times active 5 years, 5 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 1176JavaScript post request like a form submit727Detecting request type in PHP (GET, POST, PUT or DELETE)1563Abort Ajax requests using jQuery1099Deleting array elements in JavaScript - delete vs splice711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?1029How are parameters sent in an HTTP POST request?3iOS: Incorrect/Repetitive Facebook Request Message1588Why does my JavaScript get a “No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource” error when Postman does not?476The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? counting your money Can a Wish produce a paradox? Why is ReLU used as an activation function? Who is considered to be the caster of the spell coming from a triggered Spell Glyph? What's underused by Americans? Aligning labels of nodes in tikz diagram Did any computers use the Z80B? Is this pirate in the background a young Edward Teague? Reasons to buy house in cash Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? If 60 is equal to LX------ Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? How to gently turn down a female coworker who asked for a sperm donation? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Dashed Tubes in 3D Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? Typographical emphasis on text is ambiguous Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? How can I get my style to feel more mature? How can I disable "app is running in the background" notifications? Lens hood visible when shooting in RAW, but not in JPEG How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? How to check if string contain alphabetic characters or alphabetic characters and numbers? more hot questions question feed default . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . –Camilo Martin Dec 15 '09 at 16:54 jldupont I think they mean from a web page. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all of the things you've posted, like your photos, status updates or other data stored in backup systems. shareimprove this answer answered Dec 15 '09 at 16:41 seengee 12.8k1164105 add a comment up vote -3 down vote You can use php to do this: setup your XMLHTTPRequst to call a phpscript that deletes a named file, and then pass the filename that you intend to be removed to the php script and let it do its business. I believe jQuery uses XmlHttpRequest to perform this action. Then, if you'd like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, log into your account and let us know. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. You can delete a request via the following methods: Graph API Issue an HTTP DELETE request to the concatenated requestid: DELETE ]? accesstoken=[USER or APP ACCESS TOKEN] JavaScript SDK function deleteRequest(requestId) { FB.api(requestId, 'delete', function(response) { console.log(response); }); } Here is a full PHP sample which shows you how to concatenate the requestid and userid in order to delete the outstanding requests for a user. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Read that several times and just didn't get any of it, I'm afraid. .. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged javascript http http-delete or ask your own question. shareimprove this answer edited Dec 15 '09 at 16:47 answered Dec 15 '09 at 16:42 Tim S. –jpmc26 Sep 18 '15 at 20:00 add a comment 5 Answers 5 active oldest votes up vote 23 down vote As someone mentioned above, jQuery will do this for you, via the following syntax: $.ajax({ type: "DELETE", url: "deletescript.php", data: "name=someValue", success: function(msg){ alert("Data Deleted: " + msg); } }); shareimprove this answer edited Dec 15 '15 at 19:06 answered Dec 15 '09 at 16:51 Mike Trpcic 17.5k661105 good catch, fixed! –Mike Trpcic Dec 15 '15 at 19:06 add a comment up vote 6 down vote You can test if your browse has DELETE implemented here Supposing req is a XMLHttpRequest object, the code would be req.open("DELETE", uri, false); shareimprove this answer answered Dec 15 '09 at 16:53 jbochi 17.8k136081 add a comment up vote 3 down vote This can be done with jQuery, if you don't mind the dependence on a framework. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. One thread is allowed to push, the other to pop Minimise the count of prime factors through insertion Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Count the possible ways to seat people at a table Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Has a character ever been told the odds, but then didn't go on to beat them? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? What happened to the Rebel soldiers on Hoth? Typographical emphasis on text is ambiguous What limits the speed of a car? What kind of action is used to activate the hex Prehensile Hair? Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? The length of coil winding on cylinder. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How can I send a http delete request from browser? Ask Question up vote 12 down vote favorite 1 Is there a way to send a DELETE request from a website, using xmlhttprequest or something similar? javascript http http-delete shareimprove this question edited Jul 28 '17 at 9:11 Martin Thoma 26.3k34200390 asked Dec 15 '09 at 16:37 Kalvaresin 61113 2 .**from** a website? –jldupont Dec 15 '09 at 16:40 2 jldupont: It can be very useful, think about a file manager. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . While we are deleting this information, it is inaccessible to other people using Facebook. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged javascript facebook request or ask your own question. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. –Adam Templeton Aug 14 '12 at 1:10 I'm not sure I understand then, after the user comes to your app and you've shown them the UI for whatever request they accepted, you need to delete that request from the API so it isn't still displayed in their facebook list of requests –Igy Aug 14 '12 at 1:58 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Linked 1 Calling DELETE method in Web API 2 Remove perms from iframe app using JavaScript SDK/Graph API? 2 Ask server to delete record Related 4779The definitive guide to form-based website authentication1098How to control web page caching, across all browsers?1176JavaScript post request like a form submit4400How do I remove a property from a JavaScript object?2706How can I get query string values in JavaScript?1663Using java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle HTTP requests5265How do I remove a particular element from an array in JavaScript?3685How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?1029How are parameters sent in an HTTP POST request?1588Why does my JavaScript get a “No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource” error when Postman does not? Hot Network Questions SQL correct way of joining if the other parameter is null Draw a Hasse diagram with circles with 3 sectors Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? A concurrent queue that supports exactly two threads and not more. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list 5a02188284
nuova app di facebookcute quotes 4 facebookfacebook open graph likehow to hack into someones facebook with knowing their emailfacebook hack free youtubestrange foreign beauty facebookfacebook app scoped user idhow to generate facebook likes codelove life quotes for facebook statuswhatsapp y facebook gratis en blackberry

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maths'r'us Index du Forum -> Forum -> Annonces
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation